A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
IT Interface Expert (m/f) - Marketing & Sales
You will work as IT Interface Expert within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible for timely completion of Interface developments and to ensure delivery quality in line with business’s requirements and development guidelines. It is important to establish a professional level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer satisfaction. Your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes and the skill to develop appropriate technical solutions is a key success factor. From a technical perspective we expect proper solution documentation and integration expertise covering technical components, component traceability and quality control using SDLC methodologies. You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to develop and maintain business critical interfaces.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 4-6 years of experience with at least 3 years of hands-on interface development experience with tools like Informatica, Dell Boomi, SAP PI/PO, Mulesoft, etc across 2-3 clients at a minimum.
- Experience optimizing ETL mappings, sessions and workflows
- Extensive knowledge of implementing web services such as SOAP and REST APIs with a good understanding of interfaces across enterprise landscapes: e.g. Salesforce, SAP, MDM, etc.
- Troubleshoot and correct complex technical and functional issues/bugs
- Experience writing complex SQL, PL/SQL and Performance Tuning is a plus
- Practical experience with implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Relevant Certifications: Informatica, Dell Boomi, SAP PI/PO, Mulesoft
- Excellent command of English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com