A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work within the Merck Business Service (MBS) Buy & Pay organization, as part of the Process and Governance team, ensuring a compliant purchase to pay (P2P) process for our internal customers and external suppliers on a global scale together with your team. Guarantee appropriate Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) are initiated, implemented and monitored. Manage and escalate compliance risks and being the interface and representative for Internal Audit. You define, review and enable the governance framework and SOPs. Performing predictive analytics to prevent fraud. Identify business strategies and tactics that present compliance risk and provide input into compliance risk assessments and mitigation remediation strategies. Participate and/or lead internal and external audits. In addition to these core tasks your team is supporting the organization within the area of Service Management, by implementing and maintaining KPIs in dashboards, delivering transparency and monitor performance to bring Service Levels back on track.
You are the key to success!
Who you are:
- University degree in business informatics, business administration or similar
- Minimum 5+ years’ working experience in a technology driven environment
- Experience in leading small teams - a must
- Experienced in optimizing processes and solutions
- Knowledge of ARIBA or SAP SRM
- Proven Data analytical and presentation skills and technology enthusiast
- Used to work in an international team
- Very good communication skills (verbal, written & listening) in English language
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com