A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Who You Are:
Purpose: The Quality Assurance Documentation Coordinator will utilize their experience in organizational, data processing, computer, and document review areas to ensure that all data and documentation is handled in a manner for easy retrieval, control, and utilization. This position will support all aspects of Quality Assurance functions associated with document coordination, record coordination and control, data entry and reports, and general office support.
- Review/approve workflows in the electronic document management system.
- Provide guidance to system users on change request generation and document formatting.
- Facilitate review and revision of quality documents for periodic review.
- Review open change requests to flag aging requests, errors in generation, and communicate the required actions to the originator.
- Assist in the creation of draft documents required for the electronic document management system.
- Issue required documents for production and quality.
- Print and prepare labels for issuance to production.
- Organize and coordinate documents and labels to be issued to production and quality based upon standard operating procedures and established production schedule and timelines.
- Complete documentation of activities per good documentation practices.
- Maintain and organize the document storage area.
- Provide other assistance as required to maintain integrity of document management, data entry, and record control.
Who You Are:
- Associate Degree with emphasis in the Life or Physical Sciences or equivalent relevant work experience of 3+ yrs similar GMP or relevant experience.
- 1+ years' experience in GMP Quality Control, Manufacturing, Quality
- Working knowledge of cGMP and ISO quality systems.
- Extensive document review and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability for independent work.
- Good computer skills.
- Logical approach for understanding systems and problem-solving.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.