A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Manage and Maintain all Milwaukee incoming and outgoing Mail
- Sort and Distribute Inter-Office Mail, Postage Mail, Non-Postage Mail, International Mail and FEDEX/UPS Packages
- Maintain and Operate Postage Meter Daily
- Maintain and Update Calibration report in department P-Drive as needed
- Provide back up support to Milwaukee Switch Board Operator
- Provide support with adding new equipment data/profile in MP2/SAP before commissioning and update after handover
- Maintain and Manage all PM Calibration File Cabinet
- Manage all Maintenance and Facility Services Safety Yellow Card reports and enter Safety MEDGATE observations
- Assist with closing out all completed maintenance work orders in MP2/SAP and document Maintenance Technician Comments
- Maintain and organize all PM work order calibration reports and files
- Assist with entering Maintenance Technician Time Sheets
- Prepare Department Monthly Safety Meeting presentation
- Provide support to Maintenance and Facility Services 6S efforts
- Works independently with very little supervision and direction
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule
- Completes special projects requested as by Maintenance Management
Who You Are
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of 2 plus years of related Admin experience
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Knowledge and Fluent in standard office software such as MS Word, Excel, Access, Google products, MP2 and SAP
- Excellent organizational skills, 6S skills and follows good documentation practices
- Above average attention to detail with strong organizational and planning skills
- Management of time and prioritization of work effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines given frequent interruptions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects/tasks
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.