A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In order to reinforce the Benelux Service division, as a Field Service Engineer M/F you will be fully responsible for the technical support of water purification systems in a designated cross border (BE + NL) region. Reparation start up and general maintenance are the core of your duties. You also play a key role in the system and material integration within laboratories. Overall, you are a vital player in the after sales process.
Our company plays an integral part in the life science community, harnessing our passion and innovation to help researchers and drug producers around the world. As science advances, we advance with it, offering new insight and cutting-edge technologies helping our customers solve the world's most challenging human health issues. Our promise to our customers is that we'll be there every step of the way.
Who you are:
- BS or MS in technical/scientific discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience in a technical field service environment.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills and able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to work productively in a pressurized environment with shifting priorities.
- Solid troubleshooting and reporting skills
- Good H/W and S/W computer skills, including network knowledge and the use of standard office software programs. Ability to quickly learn to use new software tools.
- Ability to read and understand engineering documentation and SOP’s
- Ability to work successfully as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Able to comprehend and conform to the requirements of working in the Biopharmaceutical industry including familiarity with GMP
- Readiness to acquire and continuously extend technical expertise on a wide variety of technologies
- Strong communication skills and you speak Dutch fluently and you have a good working knowledge in English.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- Amenity for (customer) training and support
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com