A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As head of Marketing Management for the Single-Use and Integrated Systems Product Area, you will work within a newly created, and highly visible team focused on single-use and next generation systems for biopharmaceutical manufacturing. You will lead a small international team comprised of marketing managers and work cross-functionally with R&D, Product Management, Segment Marketing, Technology Management and Sales to develop, deploy and implement the near and long-term marketing strategies for the Single-Use and Integrated Systems product and services portfolios. You will be focused on improving brand recognition, sales adoption, customer satisfaction and supporting profitable growth.
Who you are:
- Degree in marketing, engineering, biotechnology or related discipline. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, product management or technical sales in biopharmaceutical industry.
- Previous management experience is highly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, strategic thinker with demonstrated track record of success in the development and execution of marketing programs
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional and environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of independence
- Capable of influencing and navigating through a complex organization
Willingness to travel internationally and domestically up to 20%.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com