A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Within our Healthcare Business Sector, the Legal Counsel in the Neurology & Immunology Global Legal Team provides strategic business counseling and day to day advice, training and guidance to the Neurology & Immunology Global Franchise team. As legal expert for pharma promotion and commercialization this global role works closely with the business leadership, headquarter staff and stakeholders from different countries as well as other legal colleagues on various strategic projects. Within the Healthcare Legal Team, the Legal Counsel position reports to the Legal Head, Team Neurology & Immunology and General Medicine & Endocrinology. Whereas his/her focus is on supporting the Global organization, he/she also actively collaborates with the DACH legal team.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in German law; additional foreign qualification, education and postgraduate degree is a plus.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry (law firm, or multinational corporation). Previous experience in various businesses, such as fertility, oncology but also other businesses, as well as in launching new pharma products, is preferred. Several years working as local country counsel is a plus.
- Experience in relevant business laws, including commercial, fair trade and competition, intellectual property and dispute resolution.
- Ability to understand legal, finance, business and communication issues associated with role.
- Team player who is comfortable to work in international and cross-functional teams and to assume responsibility.
- Good negotiation skills and excellent communication skills.
- Intercultural skills, enjoying a global work environment.
- Result-orientation and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German. A third language is a plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com