A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Within our Healthcare Business Sector, the Digital Health Specialist Legal Counsel in the Global Legal Team provides strategic business counseling and day to day advice, training and guidance to the Healthcare Business. As legal expert for Digital Health this global role works closely with the business leadership, headquarter staff and stakeholders from different countries as well as other legal colleagues on various strategic projects. Within the Healthcare Legal Team, the Legal Counsel position reports to the Legal Head, TBC. Whereas his/her focus is on supporting the Global organization, he/she also actively collaborates with the Local legal teams in EU countries.
Who you are:
- Law degree and bar admission in any EU country required; additional foreign qualification, education and postgraduate degree is a plus.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry (law firm, or multinational corporation). Previous experience in various businesses, such as fertility, oncology but also other businesses, as well as in launching new pharma products, is preferred. Several years working as local country counsel is a plus.
- Relevant experience in IT Law, negotiating digital health transactions and assessing in IP and Regulatory issues.
- Knowledge in privacy regulation (EU and US). Knowledge in Information Security and additional certifications (e.g. CISA, IAPP) are a plus
- Experience in relevant business laws, including commercial, fair trade and competition and dispute resolution. Experience in the laws and regulations applicable to clinical research and medical device and/or biopharmaceutical products is a plus.
- Ability to understand legal, technical, finance, business and communication issues associated with role.
- Team player who is comfortable to work in international and cross-functional teams and to assume responsibility.
- Good negotiation skills and excellent communication skills.
- Intercultural skills, enjoying a global work environment.
- Result-orientation and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German. A third language is a plus.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com