A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: The Applied Solutions/Life Science business has started the "Digital Lab Productivity Solutions" initiative to coordinate and advance digital capabilities and offerings. These productivity solutions will range from digital enhancements to workflow transformations, enable customers to realize efficiencies, and will assist in mitigating risk. In this new organization an international team will be required to commercialize this range of digital solutions by managing a lead pipeline and providing support at each stage of the customers buying journey to achieve revenue and profitability targets. Key tasks will be:
- Support our internal commercial organization through training programs
- Support lead to order processes support and incentive schemes
- Provide presentations and demonstrations at third party symposia, MLab events and key opinion leader forums
- Capture and qualify leads from the inbound marketing programs, gauge lead intent and engage prospects to qualify opportunities
- Support customers with system delivery, configuration, installation, and onsite launch activities
- Provide postsales support to customers, regular reviews and system expansions.
Who you are:
- BS degree with 8+ years exp, MS degree with 3+ years exp, or PHD
- Degree level (scientific discipline or informatics) strongly desired
- Experience in selling complex digital solutions globally strongly preferred
- Pertinent experience of selling into the life science industry strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial minded, self-starter with a willingness to build their own business
- Willingness to travel (40-60% globally)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.