A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Responsible for overseeing a variety of activities related to Merck Business Services HR operations including project management, AAP/EEO filings, NA mobility and administrative tasks. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Assistance of MBS HR North America Projects.
- Assisting with the completion of AAP and EEO annual filings and audits.
- Assisting with the NA domestic mobility programs.
- Local coordinator of all MBS tasks to support the local/regional model.
- Administrative support for any and all immigration needs and local needs.
- Communicate with HRBPs & managers to discuss/review local policies & procedures.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of Human Resources operations experience within an HR Generalist or HR Project Coordinator role
- 2+ years of AAP/EEO experience, including a knowledge of job groups and EEO codes
- High school diploma
- Working knowledge US immigration preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.