A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Fixed Assets Accountant, you support performing Fixed Assets, inventory and cost center accounting for diverse and complex business operations. Moreover, you partner with divisions and local finance organizations and support ensuring the integrity of the Fixed Assets accounting data. You support the recording of all related financial activity in the Financial Services Statements and the ERP Fixed Asset sub ledger system, conduct reconciliations and provide reporting and analysis services to internal customers as assigned. In addition, you are responsible for accounting and reporting all activity in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures.
Who you are:
- Undergraduate degree in a business related discipline required
- Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle Fixed Assets or General Ledger accounting responsibility
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system preferred
- Fluent English language skills required
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and Excel skills required
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com