A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Describes the key accountabilities of a job/ the functional knowledge which characterize a job
- To identify new opportunities to address recognized gaps in Medical Education (both professional- and patient-related)
- To design and endorse the highest quality Independent Medical Education (IME) and Continuing ME (CME). These activities must be innovative, transparent and ethical
- To promote lifelong learning and ultimately improve patient care
- To develop a multi-channel ecosystem providing a connected and cohesive educational experience for HCPs
Description needs to cover the main tasks/ core activities of the job, geographical aspects, business expertise, problem solving, complexity of tasks and problems/ innovative solutions
- Lead the team to define unmet medcial edcuation needs of HCP
- Lead the team to develop strategic and high-quality Medical education plan including strategy and tactical plan
- Responsible for ME activities and deliver the outcome within the timeline and budget complying with compliance and policy requirements strictly
- Work with other functional colleagues(Finance, Procurement, Compliance, MKT and FF) to keep good cooperation
Creates transparent processes to monitor work, identify problems and quickly resolve them, to ensure continuously improvement
Who you are:
Required professional experience and necessary training
- Bachelor degree or above, major in clinical medicine, pharmacy or related science field.
- Fluent in English, both literal and oral
Necessary professional experience
- Strong strategic thinking capability and good experience of planning and budget management
- Good cooperation experience with medical society and top KOLs
- Good leadership and coach skill with more than 1 year experience of team management
- More than 8 years experiences in healthcare area, multi-national pharmaceutical company experiences are preferred
Functional area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com