A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: IT Analyst- LabWare LIMS
- Configure ELN templates according to specifications of the customers
- Build buttons, macros, conditional formats, and validations
- Develop code for logging samples, printing labels, and other functions
- Follow all guidelines at all times
- Expand capabilities over time into other ELN and LIMS functions
Skills and Qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience with LabWare LIMS ELN
- In depth knowledge of Excel formulas, conditional formatting, and data validation
- Ability to learn new features and functions in LIMS, ELN, and related systems
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with global colleagues and customers
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com