A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: A great new opportunity has opened as Compliance Officer Healthcare (all genders) located in Darmstadt, Germany. As a member of the Subregional Healthcare Compliance team DACH & CEE, you advise on compliance-related topics and coordinate relevant processes for our company's non-profit organization as well as for the healthcare compliance team DACH & CEE in general.
You identify, analyze, and mitigate potential ethics risks to the organization. In cooperation with the Subregional Compliance Officer DACH & CEE you support implementation and maintenance of clear ethical standards that are consistent with corporate standards and aligned with local risk models, and provide respective guidances. Furthermore you are responsible for implementing and maintaining a state of the art Compliance Program.
Who you are:
- 3 or more years of professional experience in a compliance function or a compliance-related field
- In-depth knowledge of Compliance principles, healthcare business as well as non-profit organizations,
- University degree (e.g. law or business studies)
- Sound knowledge of applicable anti-bribery and antitrust laws, pharmaceutical industry codices and guidelines and regulations
- Outstanding communication- and interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and flexible in a cross-cultural environment
- Business-fluency in English, German would be an asset
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com