A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role : We are our Inhouse Consultancy, the central function dedicated to manage projects across all our business sectors, ranging from Healthcare to Life Science and Performance Materials. With more than 60 highly qualified colleagues coming from top tier management consultancies and major industry players. We advise our business functions on the successful conceptualization and implementation of global strategy, growth and optimization projects across all our business sectors and geographies. Our offices are located at our global HQ in Darmstadt (Germany), Greater Boston Area (Rockland and Burlington, USA) as well as in Singapore & Shanghai, shaping a truly interdisciplinary, international and diverse team. As a Senior Consultant (m/f) you will be working closely with our business functions on a wide range of national, regional or global, cross-functional and company-wide projects. You will be exposed to all management levels, ranging from our executive board to functional leads, and support them in developing strategies and tailor-made solutions to solve challenging business problems. Beyond providing professional consulting services, you will also be actively involved in the training and development of our junior team members. Combining both, consulting excellence and people development, you will actively contribute to the company’s long-term success and prepare yourself for a future leadership position in our company. Typically, you will be part of small project teams, providing consulting activities such as classical Project Management (PMO), Process Optimization, as well as Concept & Strategy Development. As an internal partner and colleague, you will support projects from conceptualization to implementation and driving change throughout the organization. Given our size and collaborative culture, you will be working in very flat, project-driven team structures.
Our consulting projects span all functional areas of our company:
- Marketing & Commercial (Business Development/BD, Product Launches, Sales)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management (SCM, Inventory segmentation and optimization, logistics, demand/supply/production planning, Lean/Six Sigma)
- Research & Development (focus on Pharma R&D)
- Innovation & Digitalization (Ideation, Design Thinking, Digital marketing/transformation/business models, process automation, online marketing)
- Group Functions (Finance, Procurement, Site Operations, HR, IT)
Who you are:
- Excellent degree in sciences, economics or engineering (Master/PhD, ideally dual qualification)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a top tier management consultancy, professional experience in business related sectors (pharma, life sciences or specialty chemicals) is beneficial
- Proven track record of managing national and international projects covering a broad range of different (cross-)functional areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, creativity, analytical strength and process thinking
- Empowering team player with a proactive, self-motivated work approach with a passion for business
- Fluent in English and German, additional foreign language is beneficial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com