A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Manage the internal and external requestors by ensuring timely and accurate resolution of queries through standardized processed.
- On a daily basis, you are responsible for processing the questions and tickets raised by external vendors or internal customer through the S2P platform, including related channels such as phone lines, emails and chat. You are responsible for responding to questions and requests in a timely manner according to committed goals, with high quality and accurate answers. When performing these tasks, you ensure alignment to all relevant work instructions and process guidelines.
- You may be assigned to either Accounts Payable only, Purchasing only, Travel & Expense only topics, or may be assigned to multiple. You cooperate and coordinate with other teams (B&P Operations, MBS Finance, Group PO, etc.) to ensure a timely and accurate answer or service for all tickets. You take ownership and initiative until each transaction is successful and accurately processed.
- You communicate to all customers, vendors and colleagues in a polite and helpful manner. You ensure both your verbal and written communication is efficient and effective.
- You may also perform select operational tasks, whether in the Accounts Payable, Purchasing or Travel & Expense processes, depending on your assigned role. You remain compliant to all segregation of duties requirements. When performing these tasks, you ensure alignment to all relevant work instructions and process guidelines.
- As part of the team, you leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of providing information to the external vendor or internal customer, to improve their overall experience, with a special focus on the internal customer. This includes customer-based performance reviews, and identifying opportunities such as better knowledge articles, priorities for operational process improvements, or improvements in the team operations.
- Occasionally, you participate and cooperate in additional projects, such as but not limited to operational excellence or audit preparation and response.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- At least 3-5-year work experience in Accounts Payables, Contracts & Procurements, Travel & Expense Operations
- Fluent English language skills required
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Experience user of ticketing tool (Sales Force; Service Now)
- Experience in Accounts Payable
- Basic Accounting Background is a must
- Experience in SAP, Oracle, Ariba & Concur is preferred
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com