A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- This role is accountable to achieve the Sales revenue from eCommerce in Life Science
- The role is responsible for the customer acquisition, development and retention of eBusiness digital channel solutions, eBusiness digital channels.
- The position must design and align the strategy and tactical plan for each channel in concert with Leadership including Sales, Marketing, Operation, Global eCommerce,…
- The role is also responsible for helping drive new market enablement from readiness assessment, GTM and strategic alignment, resource planning, process excellence, implementation, and KPI establishment.
- The role must lead a team to enhance and grow the adoptions of website, eProcurement, mobile, partnership… while increasing awareness of advanced services offerings.
- Success will be determined by the effective application of the strategic pillars of expansion, value extraction, customer experience, sales and marketing effectiveness and operations efficiency.
- The role provides support with digital channel optimizations, project management team leadership, Digital Product Management, sales support, services, and field operations.
- Effective management of the eSolutions ecosystem is key and extends to operations, distribution, logistics, product management, regional marketing, sales ops, and virtually all functional groups. Therefore, broad stakeholder engagement, communication, and joint planning are critical to success.
- The role's primary responsibility is to articulate the value of eBusiness through strategic discussions and analysis of customer buying patterns in order to facilitate share gains then recommend the best way to fulfill customer needs through optimizing channels.
- The ultimate outcome is total account growth through improved customer experience, vendor consolidation, ease of ordering and preferential supplier status.
- The successful candidate will design and execute the strategic plan for direct customer acquisition, development, and retention of eBusiness solutions across assigned customer segments and markets.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Information Technology MS, MBA is a preferred.
- Ideal Candidates will have 12+ years work history in Sales, eProcurement and/or e-Commerce Operations
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills, and Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent data analysis and ability to apply these skills to generating business decisions and Experience developing cross-functional internal relations working relationships including sales, IT, marketing, operations
- Proven ability to see improvement opportunities and address with creative solutions Customer focused with strong selling skills
- Proven track record of manage and report on opportunity metrics and revenue Working knowledge of customer procurement systems and practices including B2B, B2C, etc.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com