A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Manages assigned projects and ensures successful on-time, on-budget delivery of these projects. Responsibilities include determining project scope, timelines, tracking projects progress and measuring outcomes. Focus on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders etc. Collaborates with internal functions and vendors to ensure proper alignment to project strategy, budget and objectives.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects/Initiative or eCommerce product development
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Document management
Who you are
- Functions well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and also independently with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as eCommerce / Digital Project Manager
- Good knowledge of Life Science is plus
- Knowledge of project management principles including proficient use of project management tools and software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Project, SharePoint, Teams and other collaborative systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage and communicate across boundaries, build cross-functional collaboration, and influence without direct authority
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to drive for / deliver results.
- Strong leader, able to motivate people to meet their commitments.
- Must be able to provide strong analytical data
- Strong business/financial acumen and negotiating skills
- Effective communication skills and time management
Project Management Skills
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools:
- Prepare: definition/scope/requirements
- Execute & Control: scope, workplans, resources, deliverables, Q/A, transition planning, etc.
- Close: completion and assessment
- Strong and tested project management skills, including sponsor and risk management.
- Knowledge of organization’s process and tools
- Document Management in project management system.
Critical Thinking & Problem – Solving
- Recognizes problems or situations that are new or without clear precedent. Evaluates alternatives and finds solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach.
- Pro-actively engages present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting, and implementation.
- Builds coalitions among the various stakeholders; negotiates authority to move the project forward.
- Creates a sense of belonging and ownership among team members; assembles a team with the right mix of skills; coaches and motivates team members; delegates responsibility; promotes mutual support and interaction.
- Consults and provides advice, facilitates discussion and resolves conflict; establishes trust; builds and uses cross functional relationships to accomplish work objectives.
- Conveys goals and objectives clearly and in a compelling manner; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; interprets verbal and non-verbal messages that others communicate; produces clear status reports; communicates tactfully and candidly.
- Ensures that project status, issues and successes are communicated to project team, stakeholders, sponsors, steering committee and all levels of management and documented appropriately.
- Motivates project team members to action. Identifies common themes, makes inferences and draws
- Ensures open communication on the project team. Addresses delicate situations and handles conflicts in such a way as to maximize opportunity and minimize exposure to risk.
- Exerts strong influencing skills to impact choices on immediate and long-term directions.
- Undertakes continual adjustments with stakeholders in a persuasive manner, to keep the project on course, by use of positive win/win negotiation.
- Understands how and when to make a choice; how and when to escalate issues to higher levels. Analyzes the risks and future impact of decisions.
- Makes decisions and takes timely independent action in
- pursuit of priorities.
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com