A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The eCommerce Strategic Partnerships team is targeting to develop long term partnership with China digital giants, e.g. Alibaba, Tencent and etc.. Drive research solutions and applied solutions business growth and eCommerce business growth.
As an eCommerce Strategic Partnership Manager, you will identify business opportunities and develop partnership with existing and emerging external ecommerce platform and related logistic, distribution or finance partner. You'll take responsibility of the market through business development initiatives and driving close collaboration with cross-functional internal teams to address the market challenges and opportunities. You're self-driven, enthusiastic and passionate, with excellent communication skills and a proven track record in growing business. You have an analytical approach in sales and are able to work in complex environments. You also have excellent teamwork and multitasking skills.
Who you are:
- Establish partnerships with Alibaba and potential in future.
- Drive external platform business growth through portfolios/content management and promoting events, and strategic partnership development.
- Analyze data, trends and performance, and provide insight of the market intelligence to support ecommerce business, and country business plans for the market.
- Work cross-functionally within eCommerce, sales and marketing team. Collaborate with external partner to meet local customer expectations and develop scalable initiatives to drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in sales, marketing, eCommerce and/or business development.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in internet, advertising, e-commerce, publishing, online services, ad sales.
- Demonstrated ability to build and drive strategic partnership in a complex enviornment.
- Demonstrated ability to independently identify and pursue strategic opportunities.
- Ability to manage an evolving product set and client needs. Comfort operating in a rapidly-changing, fast paced industry.
- Self-directed, motivated, and driven performer, with the ability to multi-task and work toward goals.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and data analysis skills.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com