A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Sr.)eCommerce Category Expert is responsible for maximizing sales volume on Life Science eCommerce platforms through a wide scope including assortment management, promo analytics, data science & architecture and performance management. Problem-solving, strategic thinking and owner mindset are core skills to deliver on goals for the role.
- Create and monitor data reports to analyze trends of Research & Applied products to highlight opportunities and address risks to the Life Science portfolio
- Manage projects and influence cross-functional teams to achieve outcomes across our media, supply chain, finance, and online content departments, as well as collaborate with our other product manager team.
- Monitor and provide recommendations for optimizing eCommerce Fundamental KPIs (Share of Search, Availability and Content)
- Manage product assortment recommendations and track progress on
- Generate customer specific market insights
- Deliver action plans to solve gaps and maximize opportunities
- Support to P&L reporting and key drivers of performance
- Develop business cases and clearly communicate findings to both internal and external stakeholders in order drive sales and improve the online shopping experience on Walmart
- Good knowledge of Life Science
- Manipulate and analyze complex data sets in order unlock insights and opportunities
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Plan, prioritize, and execute on an array of projects over multiple timelines
- Create and communicate strategic plans with internal sales partners; set and deliver upon expectations
Who you are:
- BS in lifescience, MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in Life Science in Market & Sales.
- Effectiveness making decisions independently, all necessary facts, understanding assumptions and risks
- Clear sense of ownership, comfort with financial responsibility
- Industry understanding of eCommerce trends and best practices
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com