A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Digital Marketing Associate director oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company.
In collaboration with commercial marketing and Marcom team, he/she will lead digital marketing activities and responsible for the acquisition of new customers through multiple online channels.
This person shall have a strong grasp of current digital marketing technologies, trends and tools, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
This person collaborates closely with the marketing automation and segment-based marketing teams, to devise and support lead nurturing and marketing automation journeys.
He/she shall lead Digital Marketing activities, by developing digital marketing and e-trade marketing plan for Life Science, based on business requirements, market/competition trends and overall campaign strategy and plan, within the context of global and China digital strategy.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website and other ecommerce platform.
Create, implement and manage the digital marketing activities which will include activities such as creating cross-sell and up-sell opportunities; capturing and directing web traffic through on-site search optimization; in-cart and merchandising placements, digital advertising, conversion optimization and account-based or journey-based promotions.
- Measure and optimize digital activities to improve consumer experience and campaign performance through content management, quality control and new tools/applications in digital innovation, assess against goals (ROI & KPIs) ，Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Develop and execute best-in-class digital campaigns and e-trade activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, etc., and ensure synergy with other activities: Sales, Marketing PR, offline etc.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Transforming to precision marketing.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Contributing to the redesign of the company website.
- Manage digital marketing functions incl. but not limited to Content, Channel, Data and Tech. Be responsible for team management and growth, and budget control and planning
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Science / MBA will be a plus
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com