A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Pharmacovigilance is a key function in pharma industry to ensure patient safety.
In the role as Head of Clinical Trial and Literature Safety Management you will ensure provision of operational support and key safety expertise for clinical trials and post-authorization studies, including the review of safety sections of trial related documents in close collaboration with medical and clinical functions, trial specific budget planning, monitoring and guiding the safety related activities with partners and service providers. Furthermore you will ensure a robust and cost-effective process for literature searching, detection of ICSRs, and any publications relevant to benefit-risk appraisal for our Biopharma products. The design and continual improvement of the related processes and their documentation in quality documents and manuals as well as the definition and monitoring of the appropriate key performance and quality indicators fall into the remit of your position. You will guide, motivate and supervise a team of experts to execute the related activities and processes and be a member of the Global Patient Safety Operations Leadership Team.
Who you are:
- University degree in life science or vocational qualification as a Healthcare Professional
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in drug safety/pharmacovigilance processes in clinical trials
- Experience in project- or vendor management is a plus
- Your strengths are strong analytical capabilities, a solution-oriented, structured and transparent working style, customer-oriented communication and teamwork
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (including medical terminology) is required, a good knowledge of German is an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com