A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At EMD Serono Clinical Trial Supply is a global team belonging to Chemical and Pharmaceutical Development within Healthcare R&D. This team is responsible for the planning and outsourcing of packaging and logistics for medication for clinical trials worldwide.
- Accountable for the clinical trial supply strategy, planning and organization for allocated development programs and clinical trials worldwide.
- Responsible for demand planning management, cost and resource planning and operational set up of project management, packaging, storage and distribution with external partners as well as for surveillance, performance management and cost control of clinical supply activities in line with applicable regulations and company standards.
- Trusted partner for clinical development teams, project teams, CRO’s, CMO’s, and other partners for supply related matters in a global environment.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Pharmaceutical, Life Science or Economic discipline with 3 plus years of experience or Master’s degree in a Pharmaceutical, Life Science or Economic discipline minimum requirement.
- PhD or Master’s degree in a Pharmaceutical, Life Science or Economic discipline with 5 plus years’ experience preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical field preferably in clinical trial supply, pharmaceutical development, clinical development, or in a similar role with practical project management experience
- Detailed knowledge of international GMP, GDP and GCP rules, and other regulations related to Clinical Trial Materials
- Experience in team work and cooperation with international partners
- Leadership capability and negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and seamlessly to changing requirements.
- High level of precision and reliability
- Familiarity with IT tools; Mandatory are Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Other Office applications as well as knowledge of planning and forecasting tools are an advantage
- Ability to travel internationally (approximately 10%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.