A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: Reporting into the Head of Global Strategy at MilliporeSigma, you will have primary responsibility for driving and coordinating the development of the overall strategy for Life Science, analyzing the market and competitive landscape across all business fields, regions, and customer segments and tracking strategy implementation to drive process improvement. As a Global Strategy Partner, you will also serve as a designated contact for multipole Business Units and develop clear, succinct and impactful presentations to executive management.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in business, life science or engineering, ideally with MBA and/or post-graduate degree(s)
- Experience at a top-tier consulting firm preferred, ideally in life science or healthcare strategy
- Sharp business acumen, analytic and communication skills; experience with financial statements a plus
- Strong project management, leadership, and facilitation skills, including experience with managing cross-function matrix teams, and building consensus across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated agility to multitask, manage time, handle uncertainty, and work under pressure
- Solid computer skills, and experience with digital analytics
- Ability to travel 10-20% including international trips
Role level will depend on experience.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.