A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this role you manage a laboratory within Life Science, Actives and Formulation R&D, for liquid formulation projects, innovative protein formulation approaches and product development. Your tasks include the development of new product ideas for excipients and innovative drug delivery systems based on market knowledge and strong interaction with customers as well as experts in the field. A strong focus will be on the execution of these tasks interactively with other R&D departments, Marketing and Sales as well as Senior Management.
The working field includes the evaluation of new project ideas incl. literature and patent searches, development of a project strategy for new technology and product developments, execution of projects in the lab together with your team members as well as presenting results to management boards. You are in charge of preparing research reports, recommend actions and give advice on the expansion or discontinuance of your projects.
In this role as a leader you coordinate and supervise the daily activities of your team to ensure the team effectiveness and the achievement of the objectives. You contribute to the motivation, performance and development of your team members through coaching and setting objectives.
Who you are:
- PhD in Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical Sciences or related areas and profound job experience of min. 5 years in a leading role within a laboratory environment and substantial experience in supervising a team
- Comprehensive understanding of drug formulation techniques especially liquid and protein formulation concepts and innovative approaches therefore
- Project management skills and min. 5 years’ experience as a project lead
- In depth knowledge about pharma processes, drug development and especially formulation development in preclinical as well as clinical phases
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com