A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Pharmacometry Data Scientist (m/f/d) will be responsible within Pharmacometry team for, creating and overseeing preparation of NONMEM Input Files (NIF), either internally or outsourced, for the conduct of population PK/PD analyses ready for submission. You will be responsible for drafting data specification plan in collaboration with Pharmacometricians. You will gather requirements for data specifications by participating in meetings with Clinicians, Clinical pharmacologist, Drug safety and Statisticians to create analysis ready datasets. In addition, the Pharmacometry Data Scientist participates to improve efficiency and quality of dataset construction, analysis workflow, reporting, and submission of data to health authorities. You will act as a primary contact person for managing external vendors producing the NIF activities. You are also expected to perform exploratory summary graphical analysis, tables, plausibility checks, first test NONMEM or Monolix run, etc.
Who you are:
- MSc in Data Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields with a minimum 3 to 5 years’ expertise in SAS programming in pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Must be an expert in CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets; knowledge and familiarity with NONMEM software and PK/PD dataset structure is highly desirable.
- Expertise in R is highly recommended, or at least willing to learn.
- Knowledge of Oncology therapeutic area eg RECIST, CTCAE is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com