A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
A new opportunity has arisen to join the Danvers Mobius Operations organization as Quality Engineer in the Quality Systems team.
- You will support the customer complaint management process by
- Leading cross-functional teams through root cause investigations and identification
- Evaluating manufacturing processes to determine appropriate corrective actions
- You will work closely with the Manufacturing and Engineering teams to identify and drive improvement opportunities
- You will lead risk assessments utilizing FMEA as needed
- You will author customer-facing investigation reports summarizing investigation results, root cause and corrective actions
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 3+ year’s experience using Root Cause Analysis tools or Master’s degree in Engineering.
- Two plus years Project Management experience, comfort with running projects (PMP certification not needed)
- 3+ year's Quality Engineering experience in FDA-regulated industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device) or in life science industry
- Experience with Trackwise software a plus
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001 and/or GMP
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional groups
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Six Sigma Green Belt experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.