A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Development and enforcement of strategic operational plans with markets (primary focus on key markets) to plan for MAP execution delivery
- Assisting development/building of operational plans fully aligned with regional X‐functional team and in line with Global strategy and assessing its risks
- Providing to countries insights about regional and global trends concerning access
- Holding markets accountable on their OP plans (KPIdefinition and monitoring effectiveness)
- Building, managing and coordination access stakeholders
- Guidance on and sharing and implementation of effective best practices for Market Access & Pricing functions to support product strategies and achieve and maintain coverage or reimbursement at an optimal price level
- Guidance to MAP in countries to achieve and maintain optimal price and coverage (or reimbursement status) in close alignment with global, regional and local Franchises
- Assessing capability and needs to ensure execution feasibility(primary focus on key markets)
- Evaluating and discussing execution/OP plans on‐theground feasibility and risk mitigation
- Perform gaps assessments for local capacity and capabilities based on business opportunities and engage with regional stakeholders and GMs for resource allocations
- Coordinating solution implementation, incl. capability building, talent programs and trainings, outsourcing, solutions, resourcing adaptation, etc.
- Country support on specialized actions as HEOR, HTA, Stakeholder management, etc.
University degree in Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine, Business, Statistics, Economics, Public Health or a related field
Alternative degrees, MBA/PhD and a proven and successful track record in the relevant field are also possible
Min. of 10 years of professional experience and an into depth experience in Market Access and Pricing in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Knowledge of the major global Healthcare systems with strong focus on the APAC region
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com