A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. Customer-focused decision making and teamwork are key attributes to your success as we believe in using collaboration to achieve maximum impact. Together with the team, you will deliver a better customer experience through order resolution. In addition to the transactional activities of order resolution, you will be responsible for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and managing cross functional projects with our business partners to identify root cause and drive improvements in the customer experience. You will be expected to communicate regularly and clearly with colleagues and senior leadership regarding project timelines, challenges, opportunities and completion. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to customer problems, we encourage you to apply.
Can be located in St. Louis, MO or Burlington, MA.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree or Associates degree with 1+ year of related office based customer service experience or a High School Diploma/equivalent and 5+ years of related office based customer service experience.
- Have an extremely high level of customer focus and drive to partner with key internal customers to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- An ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with the ability to manage timelines and prioritizing incoming tasks across multiple projects
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, particularly as applied to project management
- Great interpersonal skills with demonstrated abilities in documentation & communication
- Proficiency in MS Excel and demonstrated operational knowledge of MS Office Suite. Knowledge of Oracle, SAP and Salesforce.com systems a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.