A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We offer a vacancy within the Customer Excellence department for the position of a Customer Service Representative (all genders). The purpose of this position is to provide support to both internal and external customers, with an unwavering commitment to customer service, and the ability to produce quality work. You will provide comprehensive service to customers in the DACH region / enter orders, manage Internet and B2B orders and respond to customer inquiries according to Service Level Agreements. Furthermore you will follow up on customer orders which require further information such as: delivery dates, certificates, price discrepancy. You will communicate with our internal and external customers and identify and follow up customer specific requirements. You offer solutions and contribute to customer satisfaction / maintaining Customer Master data / liaising with other departments e.g. Sales, Finance, Technical Service, Logistics, Compliance etc. You will also join conference calls or visits if required.
Who you are:
- Business degree and minimum 3-5-year customer service experience in an international sales environment with strong customer and service focus
- Ability to communicate (phone, e-mail and face to face) in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong skills in business German and English, French language skills would be an asset
- Good team player, ability to work independently, great learning agility and openness
- Strong administrative skills
- Good skills in ERP Systems and CRM
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com