A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Specific Job Description
- As a SAP BW Analyst you will, - Define and Manage BI deliverables - Formulate Key BI/BW technical requirements - Do the as-is analysis of the data warehouse and create future model solutions - Design, Develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions
- Log all requests and queries in the case management and tracking system, accurately documenting and verifying the information provided, troubleshooting steps and activities performed.
- Triage and route issues to the appropriate business or technical resource for problem resolution. - Facilitate problem resolution through coordination and escalation, monitor assigned problems to ensure adequate and timely resolution. Identify, analyze and documents problem trends.
- Communicate process compliance and regulatory information applicable to the Affiliate as appropriate - Diagnose and identify nature and criticality of requests, able to apply guidelines as applicable.
- Coordinate support activities with other Services and Operations teams including IT, Business Service Management and External Partners.
- Conduct regular data quality checks on captured spend data including analyzing business objects spend reports and give feedback on data issues to relevant Affiliate.
- Act as the first point of escalation for SAP BI data & reporting related issues to the affiliate
- Impacts the effectiveness of own works team through the quality and timeliness of the work produced.
- Largely works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines and gains some discretion in problem solving.
Scope of People Responsibility
- Manages own workload effectively and efficiently.
- Expands technical contribution and encourage knowledge management and promote the cross-fertilization of ideas and information between teams.
- Foster BI & other developers to grow and mentor to help ensure overall solutions are delivered on timely manner.
- Provides training for members of the team and ensures team effectiveness.
- May provide informal guidance and support to colleagues with less experience.
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different view point.
- Fostering accountability throughout the team to uphold strong governance in the form of standards, methodology and requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a team member on a project, and is able to effectively work with a larger global team.
- Requires a graduate degree (or equivalent) that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within a IT discipline. Master’s degree preferable.
- Overall 4 year of experience in IT
- Overall of 4 + year’s core experience in SAP BW, business objects and related areas in a technical capability and a strong understanding of business functions to support business models. Good to have experience on BW..
- Good BI Support experience .
- Able to work in shifts as 24/7 support project, work as rotation basis.
- Good to have BI Coding experience able to right code routines
- Demonstrate extensive experience in areas of SAP BW and related tools including business objects tool sets.
- Can demonstrate value-add of solutions delivered which often accumulate to more than the of annual salary costs.
- Demonstrable experience as a constantly requested member for projects in past work experience and a solid track record of consistency and reliability.
Job specific Competencies & Skills
- Highly committed Team Player
- Excellent written and Communication Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- In-depth proven practical technical experience in SAP business data warehouse experience to support Business intelligence applications.
- Multi-year/project experience of chosen environment SAP BW, BW on HANA, BOBJ and related front end tools.
- Able to quickly gain users confidence & build strong partnership with them and other IT colleagues in supporting different solutions related to business intelligence type analytics and data warehousing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-skilled – in different BI technologies in the SAP ecosystem including SAP BW , business objects and BO data services.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com