A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
EWM Analyst has responsibility of configuring the SAP EWM Systems to run EWM scenarios in an Integrated TM/EWM Environment. High degree of passion towards customer centricity is a must for this position. A strong understanding of SAP core technologies and ability to work with peers in this area is a must for this position.
- Work with the EWM Solution Lead / Functional Lead to design and development of Warehousing processes in the SAP EWM Application
- EWM/TM Direct Integration
- Inbound and Outbound Processes running on SAP EWM
- End of day closing operations with TU Management in a TM-EWM Integrated environment
- EWM Cockpits and User Interfaces.
- Strong Exposure to integration technologies including IDOC, ALE, RFC, PI and qRFCs
- Strong Exposure in handling EWM Enhancement Framework, RF Functions, WebDynpro
- Must have worked on SAP EWM Enhanced solutions.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Science or related field.
- Masters or special certification preferred in area SAP related areas and supply chain functions Experience
- Minimum of 3+ Years' of hands on experience in a progressive responsibility expanding capability with focus in area of implementing & supporting SAP EWM
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com