A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Global Expert Account 2 Report (A2R) as part of MBS Finance Process Management is responsible for designing global End-to-End processes with particular focus on Asset Accounting processes, including, but not limited to, activities covered by shared service activities and systems as well as to improve business outcomes. He/she defines and further optimizes E2E processes incl. roles & responsibilities. Training, communication and consistent high-quality documentation to enable valuable process execution to complete this activity. To ensure and provide transparency on existing A2R processes, the Global Expert A2R for Asset Accounting is responsible for defining process performance indicators and initiating improvement action plans with Operations. The Global Expert A2R drives process improvements, automation and innovation in the area of Asset Accounting in close alignment with MBS-F Operations, local Finance Operations, Finance Process Excellence and other stakeholders. It is also part of the role to ensure the implementation of standard processes in ERP and Transformation projects in cooperation with the respective project teams. Initially this position is intended as a replacement for a project assignment until end of 2020, with development opportunities within MBS-F Operations or Process Management.
Who you are:
- Profound knowledge and experience with the related processes, mainly focused on Asset Accounting and General Ledger
- Solid experience in Management Accounting is a plus Profound experience with SAP FI and/or CO required
- Experience in Scala & Oracle is a plus
- International project experience is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Ability to drive changes & continuous improvement across operative and project-related Finance-functions
- Ability and collaborative spirit to work proactively in an international team across several global locations and time zones
- At least 10 year of work experience in accounting-related functions, preferably in a shared services environment
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com