A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: A Senior Project Leader is needed to manage exciting new product development projects in the Life Science. This person will use project management and leadership skills to drive their project teams to complete the development of new set of products and instruments as well as develop and manage an overall plan that integrates key activities of all functions associated with design, development, validation, and commercialization of approved projects. Additional responsibilities include:
- Initiate, develop, and lead cross-functional project teams from product concept to commercialization, through to lessons learned and closeout of project following MilliporeSigma’s values
- Coordinate both internal R&D, Marketing, Quality, Operations and Regulatory groups along with External Contractors to complete the project on time and within scope and budget.
- Provide clear communication of the overall scope, timing, funding requirements, and resource analysis.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor Degree with Project management experience leading cross functional teams
- Must be able to work independently, communicate well in a matrix environment and be Self-motivated with a strong desire to drive for and deliver results
- Experience with Instrumentation, Software and New Product Development in a regulated environment
- 5+ years of Project management experience leading cross functional teams
- Bachelor degree or higher in Life Science, Engineering or Business
- PMP Certification or Project Management education or training
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.