A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Join our dynamic European Process Solutions team focusing on the Emerging Biotech Ecosystem. We are continuing to invest in this growing segment. Scandinavia (especially the Copenhagen/Malmö/Lund area) is a Biotech hotspots in Europe and we are continuously expanding our strategic reach into this segment. You will support the strategy execution by regularly connecting with all relevant stakeholders in the Emerging Biotech Ecosystem including their CMO outsourcing partners. In this role, you will promote our Bioprocess Toolbox (products, technologies and services) to Emerging/Startup Biopharma customers in Scandinavia. You will interact with customers through face to face meetings at customer sites as well as through other communication channels. This role entails high level networking at Biotech Conferences and Clusters and similar events with C-level customers. You will regularly provide customer feedback to our internal Marketing partner functions with regards to latest market trends and competitive activity. You will ensure execution of customer specific action plans through regular face-to-face meetings and activities. Regular travel activity is expected (approx. 50 %). You will have access to our extensive technology support network and will be coordinating deployment of additional experts if need be. This role will be ideally based in the Copenhagen/Malmö/Lund area, but candidates from other Biotech focus regions (e.g. Stockholm) will also be considered.
Who you are:
- You have a technical education background (BSc, MSc, PhD in Biotech or related subject)
- You have 5+ years’ experience in Biotech Process Development or in Technical Sales to Biotech customers with a special focus on early phase development and scale up manufacturing
- You demonstrate strong intercultural relationship building skills and have strong commercial “hunting” skills.
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a close team
- You demonstrate the ability to work in a field-based highly matrixed organization are self-motivated, able to prioritise, with strong organisational and time management skills
- You are fluent in English and at least one Scandinavian language (ideally Danish or Swedish) with strong Interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- You have a valid driver’s license
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com