A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Sales Development (Associate) Manager
The Sales Development Specialist serves as the primary technical resource for generating opportunities and sales from existing or new customers for a focused technology - this position is specifically responsible for providing highly technical sales support, assuring acceleration (speed) and enhancement (value-add) of the sales cycle to facilitate and drive sales growth within the chromatography resin media product portfolio.
Sales Development Specialists are expected to utilize their sales and technical expertise to drive the business and generate sales by providing the sales force with the necessary tools, information and support to obtain additional sales and identify new opportunities. This role should be able to evaluate a customer's process to identify solutions that incorporate the specific technologies available with us; should track and report sales activity and share account knowledge; should also be able to align the global marketing plan of Sales Development and Technology Management as well as drive the technology selling strategies locally with sales organization.
- Implement the global chromatography marketing plan locally; drive the business strategy with sales organization; collect the information of market dynamics and trends as well as collaborate closely with R&D, Global Marketing, Technology Management and Sales Development team.
- Ensure successful closure chromatography media technology adoption & sales as well as services and solution selling to meet/exceed annual sales target.
- Champion long term project planning activities through the leveraging of our
resources at strategic times during the project cycle.
- Actively identify & develop high level relationships with our customers who have decision-making responsibility for key projects that are aligned with ours business goals.
- Champion ourproducts and professional services through effective formal and one-on-one presentations.
- Create high visibility of our portfolio in the field, support R&D projects & marketing activities (seminar, speaking, exhibition…) and implement customer training course.
- Complete accurate & timely forecasting and reporting, customer project management & prioritization.
- Build exceptional relationships with our external and internal customers so that the quotation process is managed effectively and efficiently within the given timeline.
- Actively seek the opportunities and qualify the new product seeding, maximize the future potential business growth, effectively schedule time and resources accordingly.
- Effectively communicate current and future project activity with key internal and field based members. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and self directed.
Sales Development Specialist profile should contain:
- Technical education background (BSc, MSc, PhD in Biotech or related subject)
- Experience and knowledge of the process chromatography
- 5+ years in the industry ideally
- Experience in Sales as value added
- Fluent verbal and written English required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com