A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You are responsible for the execution of the entire customer service process, from the moment an order is placed to taking care of after sales service. You guarantee the quality of our supply chain and you are therefore in contact with key accounts, sales colleagues and manufacturing sites. An eye for detail and passion for the job make you the best at your work. You’re always looking for a way to optimize the company's service and like to share these ideas with your team.
Who you are:
- Serve as customers’ primary point of contact, and own customer issues, from start to finish. Manage customer accounts and interact with them to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services
- Answer phone calls, check inventory availability or status of shipment, verify customer pricing, prepare and process customer return goods for credit and/or replacement
- Interact with and support company sales representatives and business partners (Logistics, SNP, etc)
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Escalate requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Work under general supervision with some instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions for new types of work or special projects
- Problem solving attitude and are comfortable in taking the initiative.
- An (educational) background in Business
- Customer service experience in a similar international environment (preferable)
- Experience with SAP and Oracle systems are a plus
- Fluency in Spanish and English, both conversational and written. Portuguese is a plus
- A positive outlook on dealing with customers and know how to organize/prioritize your work
- Enjoy working in an international team
- Driven to provide outstanding customer service
- Flexible – open to change and able to adjust accordingly
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com