A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The NA Program and Services role is a vital component of the NA Distributor Management team. Major responsibilities include Development, Execution and Communication of Annual Marketing Plans for our distributors. Included in this is creation and execution of the major National sales meeting’s including the internal/external stakeholder alignment. Execution of tactical marketing content and management to timelines with internal partners and distributors. Metric management of program activities helps to keep our distributor partners aligned and engaged. Travel for National sales meetings, selected trainings and regional business management is expected. Budget management; including, forecast, allocation and spending of program funds is expected. Training sessions are created and delivered by this role or in having SME delegated. Strong business acumen and communication competencies to participate in business reviews and distributor sales engagements is important. Global exposure to the West European Distributor Programs team to share best practices and learnings with Global Partners provides exposure to the global marketplace. Personal competencies include driving to results, managing with ambiguity while having a passion for learning and serving customers.
Who You Are:
- BS degree with 8+ years’ experience, MS degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related commercial role.
- Experience with budget management, forecasting and negotiation skills for managing annual marketing packages.
- Event planning expertise to be able to plan and execute details to successfully participate in major distributor National Sales meetings.
- Collaborative approach and understanding of go-to- market strategies to engaging as a partner with our own sales and marketing teams as well as those of our strategic distributors.
- Ability to optimize travel to execute National sales meetings and trainings
- Marketing knowledge related to competencies in developing purposeful marketing layouts for sales and for strategic distributors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, marketing or related commercial role. Demonstrated competencies in the life science industry of understanding the sales process, our markets, our customers, marketing impacts and the go-to market to the Research and Applied communities.
- Learning and development competencies that translate into “training” and communication to distributor teams.
- Business acumen experience in the complex world of distributor managed, value propositions with ability to moderate channel conflict.
- Product knowledge of our current portfolio to optimize workflow and product focus approaches to the distributor’s.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.