A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Analyst / Sr. Analyst Web Data Management will help Digital Marketing team to fill the information gaps identified on our product pages via data mining, quality check and batch loading. The uploaded data will facilitate facetted search on our e-commerce website and help Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review data model documentation updates and performs gap analysis against current procedures.
- Review data model documentation to ensure that compliance and appropriate data integrity requirements are met.
- Generate reports based on Gap Analysis/Content Audit Tool and data in Google Analytics to identify trends.
- Research and identify product specific data from various industry specific websites, peer reviewed journals, internal resources and enter into a proprietary database
- Evaluate and prioritize improvement of product data in order to enhance our customers’ online search experience.
- Check completed work for accuracy and stores documents in designated locations
- Prepares batch loaders and uploads data on to the website using our Content Management System
- Maintain records of activities and tasks in JIRA (Project Management System)
- Provide support to the Interns and Content Writing team as required.
Masters degree in Cell Biology / Molecular Biology / Medical technology or related areas in life science.
- Knowledge on Molecular Diagnostics, in vitro Diagnostics (IVD) and Clinical Biochemistry is desirable.
- 1-2 years’ experience in scientific content writing, marketing, analytical R&D, Quality Control, technical support or some combination thereof is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze market data to gather actionable insights
- Experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and google analytics is a plus
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Thorough understanding of analytical chemistry and instrumentation concepts, research experiments and related scientific literature.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Excel and associated Office tools. Proficient in using search engines and navigating through web pages.
- Proficient in reading and comprehending peer-reviewed scientific literature.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com