A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Demand Planner position is responsible for managing effectively the demand of Strategic Collaboration Accounts in close cooperation with Commercial and Business cross - functional teams to optimize sales, service levels and cost of inventory. The Demand Planning Team is part of the Supply Chain Process Solutions.
Who You Are:
This position requires a highly motivated and creative candidate to lead the Demand Planning process with Strategic Collaboration Accounts. Manage complex tasks and convert them into innovative solutions, balancing inventory targets and service levels. Design and deploy the best fitting demand planning method to ensure the most accurate plans. Agree on demand plans together with the cross-functional commercial and business teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Supply Chain, with strong understanding of Finance and Statistics. Master’s degree preferred
- Prefer 3 years of experience in Supply Chain - Demand Planning to manage planning tools and processes needed for decision making. Have a strong understanding of the demand management process and processes with the related interfaces including Finance
- Strong Communication skills to achieve optimal results with cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership skills to drive an effective and efficient team of motivated cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills to convert data into meaningful information for decision making
- Strategic thinking process to develop and implement the appropriate demand planning strategy to ensure optimal alignment with business functions
- Will be expected to travel in US and as necessary to meet global teams (up to ~25%)
- Languages: fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.