A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You’re accountable for the Digital & IT Category third party spend of Our Company China with the aim to create value for our businesses and ultimately serve the needs of our customers and patients. Sourcing apply the value drivers of Supply Security, Financial Contribution and Supplier Market Innovation in a flexible and agile way and drive digitalization and operational excellence to support business priorities
You’re responsible for defining and implementing respective Sourcing Strategies on category and sub-category level, Source to Contract, Supplier management, Contract management of defined categories with strong focus on stakeholder management.
This implies the following tasks in close alignment with stakeholders and business strategies but not limited to:
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies and initiatives
- Leverage market insights to apply innovative solutions
- Demand Management to bundle demand and even further shape the demand
- Lead and execute the Source to Contract process including negotiation to ensures a competitive supplier situation and bundling of demand.
- Supplier management including onboarding suppliers, segmenting suppliers, leading supplier relationships, managing supplier performance and creating a more collaborative environment.
- Contract management covers defining good practice contract terms & conditions, administration and termination of procurement contracts.
Who your are:
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 8 years working experience, with more than 5 years working experience related to Digital & IT categories with APAC coverage in international company is strongly preferred, experience in corporate service is a plus.
- Strong capability of analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Can work effectively with cross functional team and manage project remotely
- Strong and high performer is required
- Passion on new technology and digitalization with high learning agility.
- Professional communication skills along with strong intercultural insights.
- Conflict management skills is required
- Fluent in both writing and speaking of English is must
- Be able to master office tools, such as excel, PowerPoint
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com