Show All Results
Solution Architect - IoT Platform
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Internet of (every)thing is a phenomenon driving new opportunities and it is transforming our businesses worldwide, we are connecting the unconnected. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in IOT.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Your revolutionary ideas will impact our mission, if you are someone who is curious to lead, learn and grow then join our spirited and high performing team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong background in C/C++ language programming on embedded systems
- Hands on experience on handling embedded hardware debugging, emulators, protocol analysers
- Should have a knowledge on QT framework
- Responsible for all aspects of design, development, implementation, testing and validation of software for embedded system
- Provide technical expertise for firmware & hardware development
- Should have a knowledge on static analysis & debugging
- Porting/migrating application software to new platforms if required
- Identify the technologies that would be used for the product.
- Recommend the development methodology and framework for the project.
- Determine, analyse and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels
- Estimate the effort and timelines for features
- Perform impact analysis of new features or changes to existing features
- Should independently develop & deliver scoped features, identify & mitigate technical risks
- Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team
- Coordination in cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed teams
- Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Guiding the team in doing POCs and early risk assessments.
- Responsible for developing an IoT platform and its complex software architectures.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of bachelor degree in any reputed institution
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in embedded system development
- C, C++, QT framework, Jira, Stash, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, IoT
- Good understanding of C/C++, Serialization frameworks, Security, Cross compiling platforms etc
- Expertise in any one of the embedded databases like sqlite, rocksdb
Exposure to IoT, QT framework, Protobuf/Thrift, SSL, WebSockets
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com