A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our company as European Field Application Specialist. Expert in Food and Beverage Microbiological Quality Control, you will provide technical service and support to achieve optimal use of our Food & Beverage product portfolio within the industrial laboratories. You will work in close collaboration with sales and field marketing to develop sales tools, conduct customer product demonstrations and training focusing on our pathogen testing portfolio. One of your key missions is the management of the customer experience during the pre and post-sales support activities with customer on-site evaluation and post sales installation and training. As subject matter expert you will also provide front-line support to sales and customers. You will identify, and report customer needs ensuring the continuous improvement of our food and beverage portfolio and constantly bring differentiated solutions valued by our customers. This is a field-base role where you will up to 75% travel time in Western Europe.
Who you are:
• You have a University Degree in Life science or similar.
• You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in microbiological quality control lab environment in the Food & Beverage industry. You have knowledge of ISO 16140 and ISO 17025 as well as the European regulation for food control. Knowledge of PCR methods used for the detection of major pathogens such as Salmonella, Listeria, would be a plus
• You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and solid presentation skills. You are autonomous and result oriented.
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
• You are fluent in Spanish and English. French is a plus
Role: Expert 2
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com