A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As member of an analytical quality control laboratory at Life Science you will be responsible for analytical tests of pharmaceutical excipients. The laboratory is located in Darmstadt, Germany. With a high awareness for quality you carry out analytical tests and documentation in accordance with GMP requirements. You perform verification and validation of analytical methods to enable the implementation of new methods from international pharmacopoeias, especially derived from the Chinese Pharmacopoeia (ChP). You coordinate closely with the participating laboratories and demonstrate organizational skills. You support the laboratory management with ideas for improving the quality of products and processes.
Who you are:
• completed training as a chemical laboratory technician or BSc in chemistry or in pharmaceutical sciences
• Solid knowledge of analytical methods especially in wet chemistry
• Experiences with pharmacopoeias, in particular the Chinese Pharmacopoeia (ChP) and GMP requirements
• Experiences in method validation and verification
• Knowledge in spoken and written German, English and Chinese
• Independent and responsible way of working, Teamwork
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com