A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Neurology & Immunology MSL you will be the local Medical responsible of the product(s), providing medical/ expertise, scientific support to Commercial and interact with the relevant stakeholders. You will be the responsible to implement the local Clinical Program. In this role you will provide to healthcare professionals and decision makers accurate, unbiased, balanced, and timely answers to requests for information about our products, you will establish & manage scientific/clinical relations with KTL, actively participate in key medical and scientific conferences by staffing medical information booths, gathering intelligence on competitors and critically observing Merck-sponsored speakers, lead the Medical Strategy, drive the Local Clinical Plan: facilitate the submission of ISS, assist in site selection for CR&D clinical projects and ensure the final data publication. You will contribute to strategic decisions regarding Merck products where appropriate. You will work hand-in-hand with the medical team to develope your Medical Regional Plan.
Who you are:
• You have a University Degree preferably Medical or Degree in Life Sciences.
• You have a minimum of 2-3 years of medical / clinical experience specific in Neurology (preferably) Additionally you have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as MSL.
• You have prior industry experience advantageous.
• You have knowledge of regulatory, commercial and clinical issues affecting industry. You have knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice.
• You are fluent in English and you are located preferably in Asturias, Galicia or Madrid.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com