A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Manage day-to-day operations of SharePoint servers and server farms.
- Perform installation, maintenance, configuration, application deployments and administration of various operating systems, servers, and software. May include, but are not limited to; SharePoint, Project Server, Team Foundation Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, Windows Server, and Networking.
- Coordinate and perform SharePoint backup/restore, import/export, PowerShell and command line functions as needed.
- Deploys and manages SharePoint applications including web applications, site collections, and SharePoint solutions.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Monitors systems for optimum performance and availability.
- May be called upon to participate in on-call 24x7 support rotation.
- Performs essential functions required for effective system backup and restore testing.
- Performs periodic recovery testing of disaster recovery plans.
- Manage system security, system patching and upgrades
- Deploy custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages
- Configure SharePoint services and settings
- Document SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Manage site quotas and file size limits
- Review and monitor usage reports
- Administer and maintain site creation process
- Applying SQL Server and SharePoint patches and cumulative updates on a regular basis.
- Control user restrictions and file management enterprise portals and various web services designing parts of the technical solutions
- Other duties may be assigned, based on company's needs
- Active contributor in designs of IT infrastructure solutions.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Support development teams in all SharePoint projects; works closely with developers and technical operations teams to maintain all SharePoint environments
- Provide SharePoint support to 1st and 2nd Level Customer Support Teams
- Providing automation and increased efficiency to a user base with high operational tempo
- Establishing and maintaining effective and collaborative relationships with customers, end users and other team members
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com