A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: End User Services Senior Specialist – MES IT
Job Location: Nantong, China
- Perform testing and analysis, generate testing report appropriate, manage properly documents records.
- Oversee and facilitate the evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology in Lab/plant area.
- Perform role of Qualification Owner to qualify and validate the end user devices located in China manufacturing/lab sites specified in ITSM Business Requirements.
- Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end user’s software and hardware.
- Management of the Lab/ manufacturing facilities activities and maintenance of Lab equipment.
- Keep Latest standard and regulation applicable (GXP/GMP) in Lab/manufacturing.
- Play key role to the critical projects in the site change management position and take site coordinate role for the IT services related project.
- Drive end user satisfaction and operation excellence for the standard IT service following ITIL process and work closely with global team to maintain same standard meanwhile leverage corporate best practice to drive Lab/Plant/ R&D centre service quality better than corporate average.
- Support in nearby sites like Wuxi Sigma manufacturing and Suzhou AZ manufacturing etc.
Who You Are
• Experience in supporting GXP, GMP systems like MES, LIMS and Empower etc. is mandatory
• Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
• Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with executives.
• Handle needed inquiries, escalations and establish partnerships with key customers for issues relating to Infrastructure and EUS.
• 5+ years’ experience supporting laptops, desktops, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Lync, Skype for Business, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience supporting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Airwatch, Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
• Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA) and experience with Microsoft SCCM a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree (4-year college degree) preferred
• ITIL Certification a plus
• 5+ years IT experience in a customer-facing role
• Experience at least in one of the industries – Life Sciences/Healthcare/Performance Materials is preferred
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com