A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: During your internship at Inhouse Consulting you will support the consulting teams in challenging strategy and optimization projects. We offer you the opportunity to gain insight into the work of an internal consultancy and to gather experience in project management. Depending on the project, you will join the consulting teams in various project phases from analysis and concept development to implementation.
As a competent partner, Inhouse Consulting advises our management on all levels up to the executive board. Inhouse Consulting supports local and international projects in various functions like Business Development, Innovation, Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain Management and Production, as well as Controlling, Human Resources and Procurement.
- Advanced student (Master or Ph.D.) of either business administration, economics, business chemistry, natural/engineering sciences with sound business knowledge
- Analytical competence and reliable handling of complex issues
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Proactivity, flexibility and quick understanding
- Outstanding record of academic achievements
- Very good written and spoken English language skills
- Internships in the Chemical/Pharmaceutical industry or consulting; international experience as a plus
- Enrolled student during the internship or in a gap year between bachelor's and master's degree
Duration: 3-6 months starting between August and December 2020
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com