A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
IT Head for Central America region, based in Guatemala, supporting all business units (Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials). This role will report to IT Healthcare Head for LATAM and will be the focal point to address all business needs for Centro region related to IT and will drive the IT strategy interfacing with all necessary internal IT teams (Infrastructure, Applications, Support, Business Partners), to deliver all services, support and projects to achieve business goals.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years acting as IT Head / Director.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science or business administration is required.
- A Minimum of 3 years of people management experience is required.
- Understanding of business processes (healthcare industry), the ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments, and experience working across multiple levels in the organization is required.
- Knowledge of relevant trends (e.g., Big Data, AI, digital), expertise driving adoption to improve IT, experience on BI, CRM and SAP, business experience, and previous experience driving technology strategy is required.
- Ability to synthesize business inputs into decisions, represent customers/users, translate business process needs into IT solutions, keeping always a very good level of customer satisfaction related to IT.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com