A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsibilities will mainly be in CRM but might span across other tools and projects. Support daily and operational tasks as well as strategic projects and initiatives around our CRM Tool Salesforce.com. You will be part of a team that supports global and regional CRM Projects / initiatives. Delivering operational CRM user support for the Research EMEA CRM user community will be part of the responsibilities, as well as data cleaning initiatives in Salesforce.com (CRM system) and liaison with the Sales teams (i.e. Account & Contact de-duplication and data, Transform old defective data into valuable assets for the Sales people, etc.). You will also be supporting other dedicated Commercial initiatives / projects. As part of the broader Sales Enablement team, we are ensuring to work closely together with our Sales & Marketing teams and enhance current processes.
Who you are:
- Educational background as an Industrial clerk or Business and/or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong CRM and/or project background, ideally experience with Salesforce.com and basic know-how concerning the Life Science organization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team oriented skills: work consistently and effectively both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Very strong English skills in writing and talking as well as advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including: Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint are desired
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com